Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

The storm

Days by days already left behind
Never stop for waiting
The storm left n replace by the bright day

I lost my voice..
I'm standing here but you never see me
I"m standing out in the rain
flooded with all this pain
Knowing that I couldn't ask you
what I wanted to know


The storm come to my day
The storm come to my heart
But you never see me
When the rain is falling so hard
and I couldn't say anything more

All i know
I couldn't grab your hand
asking for help
just like before the storm
because you couldn't see me more

Every strike thunder crash the sky
It brings slide of memory
Trying to keep the light of life
or I should give up...

I"m standing out in the rain
flooded with all this pain
but you will never see me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...