Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Saying goodbye..

I did blog walking this weekend, read some post about saying goodbye. What do you think when you say it, have you ever think it will be forever? Let me share my feeling.

Having someone close to your heart, then you must have a part. No more chat, no more spend time together, no more hugs... it will be a hard time to pass. Can you imagine, when we have a difficult matter she always beside and give support, but now you are alone.


Ok.. time pass by, hope you can meet her again in another time. But how if it will be forever? If then she meet another good friend and then you will lose her. Miles have apart you and your close friend, and everything change. You still hope that she always be yours but she don't. Or.... if then something bad happen and make you both can't meet forever. Our life is a secret. We never can guess what will happen tomorrow, we only can make a plan, right but all on hand's God.(I just remember i lost two of my friend, RIP.)

For me... I always afraid to say goodbye with my family, my moms and dad. Both of them, the only one who love me so much and who I love so much too. The only one who always stand behind me in my bad or good time. Only can meet them once or twice a year is really hard.

Most hard time when I must say goodbye in airport, hugged them tight and told, "Good bye..Moms, Dad.. take care your self, be happy always and have a good health." I cried, I never know what will happen with them , when I am far for them. I wish I still have time to meet them again and again. And it will be saying goodbye and see you again.... God, please take care of them both...

7 comments:

  1. Saying goodbye is never an easy thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same feeling & situation...
    I lost my grandma & grandfa...& I couldn't say goodbye n see their face for last time...It's killing me...but nobody know, when we have to say goodbye to someone we love...we just can pray, wish we still can meet them again ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Said goodbye to the person who was loved by us really was difficult...

    Moreover if we were in the place that very far with the person that we love. we were definitely very sad...

    I hoped Bunda could meet and gather again...Amin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waduh...pas baca judul postingannya, kirain mo pamitan kemana gitu dan gak pernah kembali ngeblog lagi, atau kirain mau hiatus...padahal disini tempatku biasa mencari kesegaran sepoi angin dibawah rindangnya nyiur melambai... ;), meski kadang sekedar silent, dan gak ninggalin jejak... ;)
    pertemuan dan perpisahan adalah dua hal yang saling mengikuti, tapi kadang kita memang lebih bisa menerima pertemuan daripada harus menghadapi kenyataan perpisahan....
    Salam hormat, semoga senantiasa sejahtera selalu. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kekekek.. Judulnya bikin kaget aja..iya nih aku paling males kalau nganter abah tugas keluar atau dadah2an, tp kalau jemput semangatlah.. Oleh2 bo.. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. walah... kirain mau goodbye kemana... ikutan dong... hehehe... kalo dirimu goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  7. jelas, sedih banget kalo orang yg kita sayangi pergi begitu saja.

    kirain..kamu mau kemana Lin..
    awas, jangan pergi2 ya...
    udah terlanjur sayang nih sama blog ini.
    btw, tks link aku udah diganti ama yg baru.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...