Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lovely award





I got award from Lyla, my best friend, who inspired me to monetize my blog, thanks a lot :D

The Rules : Name 7 things/person that you love then pass this on to 7 other bloggers.
1. I love my God, Allah SWT
2. I love all off my family
3. I love all my good friends
4. I love my blogs
5. I love to eat outside haha
6. I love to hear music n watching movie
7. I love to have my world full of love with no war and hate, just love love love...

I will pass this award to all my friend who ever post comment in my page, thanks for being you friend.. I love u all..

7 comments:

  1. hehe... makasih ya udah posting award dari ku :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah ditimpukin award, saya juga baru posting nih he he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah, dpt award yg sama. Lyla memang murah hati ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah udah dimonetize yah, hmmm nambah dong karungnya :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah ini dikerjain ama mbak Lyla ya...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahh lagi hujan award ya mba...
    selamat ya,semoga makin semangat...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...