Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Redesign Home Interior with Lighting

Having a standard home something make me feel bored. But I have not enough money to rebuilt it with new design. I really want to make a change in my home and I try to find any idea from interior magazine. Change furniture will be one of the option,
but I don't want it, because I love my furniture a lot. I just stop in one option, when it will make a great change and still on my budget. Yes, lighting, why not change my bulp and standard lamp with a modern one. It will give a new style at my home furniture


Ok i will make a list for the changes. First, find suitable lamps for my ceiling lamp, now it only round bulb with no artistic value, with a lamp that will visualize modern and elegant style. Second, I need at at least 2 standing lamp with modern style and must not usual in shape to replace my old one. Next, for my bed room, I will replace two my wall lamp too. I saw george kovacs lamps have many varieties for the lamp that I need such as lighting fixtures, table lamps, floor lamps and bath lights. And it have been proven for 50 years for high quality and its contemporary design

Oh, yes, I find another nice lamp for my dinning room too. Series pendant light fixture it will make my dining room looks contemporary but romantics. One more for my dry kitchen, a place that I spent time for tea and talk at night, bling-bling It will be great for first changes, will explore more as i have enough budget later.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog…. It isn't easy to choosing that perfect Bathroom Lighting. It needs to be ergonomically viable and superior when it comes to comfort

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...