Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Breakaway

Inspired by Kelly Clarkson song Breakaway,


...
Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I'd pray
I could break away

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly.
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky.
Make a wish, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away.
Out of the darkness and into the sun.....



When life was so hard for us, when no one could we ask for help, we need to keep fight by our self. With pieces of our confidence that still left, with a little hope in our heart. Even we feel alone and lonely, sometimes feel desperate, but believe there will be a way to reach our happiness, someday, somewhere.

I remembered when I was young, I have a dream, sometimes it looks impossible, sometimes I felt broken heart also, but then finally I find the way to continue my step, even in lots of tears and many difficulties. That time I wrap all the bitterness in my smile and never give up to fight. I also wrote a poem about bird that have hurt in its wings but still try to fly.

Now, when we growing older, some problem become harder to solve. We take care many hearts and sometimes must forget our feeling. And its more difficult to find someone we can share. But it doesn't mean our day will always cloudy. When no one can help us, just make our self cool down whenever we meet a hard problem, make the proper decision as good as we can. Not only good for others but also good for us. Sometimes we only think about other heart but never aware with our own need. It will throw us in the deepest hurt and unhappiness. So starting now we must BREAKAWAY this thinking. We deserve to be happy, and other must respect our need too. Will be great if we can find a win-win solution

Always hope this time we could breakaway our sorrow, we can find the wings to fly, to touch the sky even on the storm n rainy day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...