Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I never forget...

special to all my best friends

My days were changed
slightly happy and more colorful
because you are my friends

I never forget the way you smile
I never forget your face when you upset
I never forget when you change your mood

Especially how you treat me
Stay beside when I need someone to share
the way you comfort me when I feel bad
Support me when I feel weak
And hold my hand when I feel lost

Even we are far away and cant meet face to face
But through your words I still can feel that you care
Here.. deep inside in my heart
I keep you and bring you wherever I go

Nothing I could give you
Just a pray, n wish I will always be there for you if you need me too
we will never stop to support each other
the way to show that we care
coz I couldn't hold your hand in real


thank u for all that you do friends... i really appreciate it
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...