Seperti biasa kalo hari minggu harus berpikir bikin roti apa buat bekel anak2 besok pagi, dan harus roti yg cepet ga pake ribet dan ga pake lama, apalagi lagi kehabisan energi seperti hari ini. Pilihan jatuh ke resep yg di share oleh Vivian Pang
Yang bikin ribet saat biki roti adalah menimbang dough satu2 dan membentuk satu persatu, sdg resep ini simply dibagi 4 bagian dan digulung sebelum kmd dibagi dg scrapper, cool daahhh cepet kelar
Adapted and slightly modified from The World of Bread, Alex Goh
Using stand mixer and this recipe yield about 720g dough. Baked into one sandwich loaf and sausage loaf.
320g bread flour
80g all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon instant yeast
30g butter (replace with vegetable oil)
(D) Sausage cheese filling
2 sausages (diced)
45g shredded cheddar cheese
*mix together and set aside
1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil for brushing
1 egg (lightly beaten) for egg wash
1. Place all ingredients (A) into mixing bowl. Follow by (B) and knead to form dough.
2. Add butter (oil) into the dough and continue knead till can be stretched to form a "window panel". Shape the dough into round and place into a lightly oiled bowl. Cover and rest for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until double in size.
3. De-gas dough and transfer on a lightly floured surface. Divide the dough into 2 portions.
a) Sandwich Loaf bread
-Shape one of the portions into round and set aside to rest for 10 minutes. Roll out the dough into rectangle shape with rolling pin. Then, roll up like swiss roll. Place into lined or lightly oiled baking tin
b) Sausage loaf (in L23 cm x W13 cm x H8 cm cake mould)-----aku pake yang ini
-Divide the other portion into 4 (about 90g each). Shape into round and leave to rest for 10 minutes. Roll out into round and wrap ¼ of the sausage cheese filling into ball. Repeat the same for the rest.
-Slightly flatten the ball with hand. Brush some oil on surface. Cover the oiled dough with the other flatten ball. Repeat the same for the other balls. It gives you 2 sets of stacking dough. ---daku ga pakai karena cuma isi coklat n kismis
-Roll out the stacked dough into rectangle shape (the length should be about length of baking pan). Brush the rectangle surface with oil, roll up like a swiss roll. Repeat the same for the other dough.
With a scraper, cut each roll into 6 equal triangles. Then transfer into lined/ oiled baking pan. Make sure the sealing side is facing down--- weekss keburu cape jadi asal cut
4. Leave to prove for about 45 minutes or until double in size. Apply egg wash. Bake in preheated oven at 170C for 30 minutes. Cover with aluminium foil if the colour brown too fast.
* Do adjust according to your oven temperature.
5. Remove the bread immediately from baking tin and leave to cool completely on a wire rack. While is hot brush the surface with some butter. This will give you shine looking bread and yield soft crust. (ga pake jg dah telerrr)
beneran lembut saat disobek, sepertinya bakalan jadi resep andalan saat malas melanda. Isinya bisa ganti lain2 tapi pake metode ini saja. Kalo bingung caranya intip blog Vivian Pang ya hihihi step2nya lengkap disana